Hi! I’m Claire, and you guessed it-I love to take photos! So much so I’ve made a career out of it.
Let me firstly start by saying a huge ‘Thank You’ for taking the time to browse my website, and secondly wanting to know a bit about me.
Originally from Leicestershire, I now live in South West London with my husband and our little boy who are the absolute loves of my life. I have always loved photography and in 2016 I decided to jack in the day job and try my hand as a full-time photographer. I apply the passion and love that I have always had for photography into every wedding that I do and think I have the best job on the planet. I love meeting new people and finding out about them and I think, or hope, that this relaxed and laid-back approach comes across in my work.
Interesting-or not so interesting-facts about me:
- In my former ‘office life’ I was a brand and marketing manager for Marks and Spencer.
- My son is my P.I.C
- I LOVE traveling and completed one of my life’s ambitions to travel to 30 countries before the age of 30.
- I am 5ft 7…I think…
- I love steak and red wine. Previous travels to Argentina were a big hit. Even on a backpacker budget.
- I am an auntie to 4 gorgeous nephews.
- I started skiing when I met my husband and now have 5 days ski experience to date.
- If I could have one super power I would be able to speak any language in the world, I have not been gifted with ‘the ear’ for foreign languages.
- I can do a good cart wheel.
- We are currently renovating our first home together-it’s taking a while!
- I got married in May 2017 to my amazing husband Ewan and quite simply, it was the best day ever. Photography courtesy of the amazingly talented Guy Collier.